In order to reduce the risk of contracting/spreading the Covid 19 virus while at the school the following procedures have been put in place
- Students will be required to stay away/isolate if they are experiencing Covid symptoms and the college will ensure that they are brought up to speed after their absence
- A screening questionnaire will be presented to anyone entering the Studios
- Mandatory hand washing on arrival at the studios
- Regular wipe downs of all door handles and high contact areas
- Students will be required to maintain a social distance in studio
- Students will be required to wear a mask when sharing studio space
- Larger, multiple class lectures will either be delivered on line, or broken down into smaller groups to allow for social distancing and meet with provincial guidelines.
- Studios will be cleaned between uses
- Students will be required to read and sign a Covid code of conduct to ensure everyone is aware of their responsibilities
If you have any questions regarding these policies please contact us for clarification.